1. Eligibility: The Contest is open to all. If you are below 18 years of age you must have the written consent of either parent to participate. The Tickets generated on or before 15:00 hours on 15th August 2015 will only be considered for the prize.Employees, interns, contractors, and official office-holders, as well as their immediate families, of Light, its affiliates, and any representatives or agencies of Light or other persons professionally connected with the Contest are not eligible to participate.
2. Competition Period: The Contest begins on 25th July 2015, midnight (IST) and the closing date for generation of tickets by Light is 15:00 hours on 15th August 2015 (“Contest Period”). All dates are subject to change.
3. How to Enter: To enter the Contest…
Step 1: Download the Light app (Search for ‘answering engine’ on Google Play’) during the Contest Period and register yourself through the “Spread the Light” option in Left Drawer of the app.
Step 2: Share the app with your friends, Ensure that they use your code when they register the app.
Step 3: Once 3 of your friends uniquely register using your code then you get a ticket. You can collect as many tickets as you want to better your chances of winning.
Please note Light is not responsible for incorrectly submitted codes by your friends during registrations.
4. Contest Requirements:
During the Contest Period, the Sponsor, its agents and/or the Judges (defined below) will be evaluating the Tickets and duplicity to ensure that they meet the Light Requirements. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Ticket that does not meet the Light Requirements. Duplicate downloads not complying with these Rules are subject to disqualification.
5. Judging and Selection of Winners:
1. Tickets will not be generated by the system after End date
2. Tickets will be evaluated for authenticity and fed into the “selector algoritm”
3. The winners name and email id will be communicated via app, email and also on the website.
4. The winner will contact the Light office mentioned below to claim the prize with the ticket number.
Light has hired third-party administrator Techno Flair Labs Pvt.to help manage the contest. Techno Flair Labs Pvt.is an independent, third-party marketing services organization retained by Light to assist with the administration of this Contest. At times during the Contest, Agencies representative may contact an Entrant for customer service purposes. By entering, all participants agree to receive phone calls and emails from Agency.
Decisions of the winner/winners are final and binding. In the event there are not enough eligible tickets, not all prizes will be awarded. If a winner is unable for whatever reason to accept his or her prize, then Light reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant. Notification of Finalists and Winners: Becoming a finalist is subject to validation and verification of eligibility and compliance with all the terms and conditions set forth in these Rules. If a potential finalist or winner is disqualified for any reason, the Ticket that was selected 2nd will be chosen as the winner. The potential winner(s) will be notified by telephone and/or email, at Sponsor’s discretion. If a winner does not respond to the notification attempt within three (3) days from the first notification attempt, then such winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected from among all eligible entries.
6. Prizes: The National Winner will receive a certificate of achievement, and a Samsung S 6 Edge.
There is no cash alternative and the prizes must be taken as offered. Light reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the Contest prizes become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept their prize then Light reserves the right to award the prize to another ticket. Any prize(s) that remain unclaimed at the end of 30 days from the announcement of the final results will be awarded another person.
Light does not assume any responsibility for any products and services offered under the Contest. The products and services are provided solely by the relevant vendors, under such Rules as determined by such vendors, and Light accepts no liability whatsoever in connection with such products and services. The products and services have not been certified by Light and under no circumstances shall the inclusion of any product or service in the Contest be construed as an endorsement or recommendation of such product or service by Light.
Except for warranties and conditions implied by law which cannot be excluded, Light makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality or suitability of any prizes awarded under these Rules. Certain legislation may imply conditions or warranties which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified except to a limited extent. In this event, to the extent permitted by law, Light's liability is limited to, at its option: (i) the replacement of the prize or the supply of an equivalent prize; or (ii) the payment, if it does not contravene any law, of the cost of the replacement or supply.
8. Media Activity: Light reserves the right to use the Contest within future internal or external Light communications. On entering into the Competition, you agree to be involved in media activity or other promotional activity regarding the Competition. Light will contact you in advance to seek your permission if any media request interviews with the winning ticket.
9. No Recourse to Judicial or Other Procedures: To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, to seek injunctive relief or to any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with this Competition are hereby excluded, and you acknowledge and agree, and expressly waive any and all such rights.
10. Limitation of Liability: To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify and keep indemnified Light at all times from and against all liability, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs and expenses resulting from any act, default or omissions by you and or a breach of any warranty by you detailed herein to the maximum extent permitted by law. You indemnify and agree to keep indemnified Light at all times from and against any liability, actions, claims, demands, losses, damages costs and expenses for or in respect of which Light will or may become liable by reason of or related or incidental to any act, default or omission by you under these rules including without limitation resulting from or in relation to any breach, non-observance, act or omission whether negligent or otherwise, pursuant to those rules by you. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to hold Light, its respective Directors, Officers, Employees and assigns harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Contest and/or use or acceptance of any prize won.
11. General Conditions:
· Light is not responsible for any typographical or other error in registration, or in the announcement of the prizes.
· Light accepts no responsibility for tickets lost, delayed, damaged, defaced, or mislaid, howsoever caused.
· Tickets will not be returned. Multiple tickets allowed per person.
· Light's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to such decision.
· Light reserves the right to disqualify any entry or entrant that violates the Competition rules or that adversely affects the fairness or the legitimate operation of the Competition.
· There is no cash alternative and the prizes must be taken as offered. Light reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prizes become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept their prize then Light reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
· Potential prize winners may be required to sign, notarise, and return an Affidavit or Declaration of Eligibility, a Liability/Publicity Release and provide any additional information that may be required by Light. Failure to comply within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
· The Competition is governed by the laws of India and Pune courts shall have jurisdiction over any dispute arising in relation thereto.
12. Promoter and Data Controller:
Light Information Systems Pvt. Ltd.
C1, Hermes Vishal,
Lane #7, North Main Road